S.T.A Impianti roaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.T.A Impianti roaster

Friends! Hello everyone! Please express your opinion about the coffee roasters S.T.A Impianti re-roast 5-30. What is their quality? As they fry? Cost of Ownership? What are the advantages and disadvantages.

Ho co fart and welcome to CS.

Where are you situated? Are you in Australia?

I only know of one company running STA Impianti roasters, in Melbourne.

Can't really give you an opinion but I'm interested in why d you want to know about these roasters, as opposed to others?

Comment

Hmmmm...a couple of curious threads. I wonder where RayTCoffeePro is these days? I also wonder why these chaps fry their beans.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry O'Speedwagon View Post
        Hmmmm...a couple of curious threads. I wonder where RayTCoffeePro is these days? I also wonder why these chaps fry their beans.
        When you look at the STA website they curiously call their gear reroast.

Maybe they like refried beans too?

Comment

I am in Europe. Experience coffee roasting only electric Petronchini Brichiola loading 2 kg. I ask because it offered me a five-year-old STA REROASTER 10 for reasonable money. I am the real owners or users.

Comment

If you know the European Internet resources where I can get neutral advice. Tell me please. I would be grateful.

Comment

The best advice is from other users. You will have to find a reseller/distributor who might introduce you to

some end users that are happy to share their experiences and let you see the machine in operation. Try and avoid the 'yes' dudes and

make sure you get the lowdown on the negatives as well.

Comment

Working...
              X