Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Type B Gasfitter

Hi fellow Snobbers,

I recently purchased a natural gas roaster from Coffee Roasters Australia. I'm having trouble locating a Sydney-based type B gasfitter for certification purposes. Anyone in Sydney got some recommendations please?

Thanks,
    T

Where you lookin' kwant?

Licensed Gas Fitters – Find Local Gas Fitters - licensedtrades.com.au

Plumbers & Gas Fitters in GREATER SYDNEY, NSW - Yellow Pages®

Comment

If you have no luck with proper references call System Control Engineering in Seven Hills, ask for spare parts and then ask one of the guys if they can recommend a gasfitter. SCE are one of the bigger players in the burner supply field. Expect industrial pricing.

Comment

I shall check with my SO.

Type B used to be a Victorian state requirement. The matching NSW licence was never Type B.

Will let you know.

Comment

Thanks... much appreciated

Comment

Hi Kwantfm,

Please share pics of your new toy

Comment

An update for members, Type B gasfitters are now fully licensed by each State of Australia if a fitter wants to operate in All of Austrlia (I do) they have to have a license in every state, makes sense? no not really but that's the way it is, I know I'm a type B gasfitter and am licensed as such. Feel free to ask me about any gas compliance issues you may have, I've been doing roaster installs for over 30 years.

Comment

Working...
              X