Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewiring Breville BBM 100 - help needed

Gentemen (and Ladies),
    Asking for advice here. I have acquired a second hand Breville BBM 100. I would like to rip out the heating element and (if possible) rewiring the machine for permanent stirring mode (to get rid of the annoying 3 second stops).
    Please PM me with some simple dot point plan. A couple of quick photos attached would be even better (but not necessary).
    Much appreciated

Hi Hack
    Please remember - 240v kills!
    PM sent
    Matt

Comment

It's a simple process Hack, however, I would suggest if you cant figure it out for yourself best leave the job to someone who knows what they are doing.

As Matt suggested, 240 volt is very unforgiving.

Comment

Agreed,

My opinion of this sorta stuff is that if you have to ask, best find someone who doesn't need to. The Darwin Awards: 20 years of lethal stupidity - Telegraph

Comment

Thanks guys. The process was, as you stated, very simple. I am still alive.

Comment

Hi hack.
            I know it's been a couple of years but I came across you're post and am in the same position you were with the same model machine.
            Is there any chance you could advise me on the process for rewiring the machine please?
            Thanks

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Hi, any chance you could post or PM me the hack? I have the same machine. Usual disclaimers apply. Many thanks in advance.

Originally posted by DesigningByCoffee View Post
                Hi Hack
                Please remember - 240v kills!
                PM sent
                Matt

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Hi i have the same bread maker and after lots of searching ended up here could you pm me the hack please

Comment

Working...
                    X