Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One can dream. New Behmor Roaster

https://vimeo.com/328789188/c6faa524...1I3kc_QZHY2QKQ

I wonder how much it will be once they have launched it. I already has a 240 volt capacity.

thats not going to be cheap

Comment

...nor anytime soon!

It's a very exciting prototype from Behmor that will be well priced compared to similar prosumer equipment but this hasn't started compliance testing and is a long way off manufacturing so don't hold your breath or ask "are we there yet?"

You can use the [contact us] to get added to a notification list and we'll give updates as we get them.

(which is a far better option than taking deposits and then giving years of excuses like some manufacturers have done)

Comment

I'm keen on this! Looking for something (ready to go) in the 1-2kg category and looks schmick. Ideally want a gas roaster, but looks pretty darn good based on that vimeo video.

Stumbled across these data sheets on Reddit, the guy who posted it said Joe Behm popped it up on his facebook page.

http://behmor.com/docs/Behmor%20Kilo...ure%20file.pdf

@andy I'm popping my name down
        Last edited by tannyboy; 11 April 2019, 01:28 PM. Reason: reposting the vimeo link - removed :)

Comment

Video is private. Is there an alternate source?

Comment

I'm really curious as to which manufacturers took deposits on vapour roasters?

Capacity?

Got to see the video before it was hidden. Looked like a conventional electrikery element powered drum roaster to me. At the 1kg level I'd think 10A won't cut it unless it's powered by the dark arts.

Comment

1 kilo electric roaster and yes, less than 10amp @ 230V was an intentional requirement in the original spec.

The in progress vimeo was "leaked" by someone, the real video should be released soon.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	AD9D860C-4204-4624-828D-22279E96DD07.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	749838

Excuse the poor quality, this came from a social media group

Comment

$2500usd

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21853[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]21854[/ATTACH]

Comment

The video is private.

Comment

Can't seem to find the video anymore (or a public one) - but the product website is now up.
                      The JAKE

https://behmor.com/jake-kilo-roaster/

Comment

Greetings from NZ.

There appears to be another new Behmor 1600AB Plus coming soon too, which will replace the Behmor 1600Plus . Does anyone know when this will occur?

Denis

Comment

Originally posted by Den View Post
                          Greetings from NZ.

There appears to be another new Behmor 1600AB Plus coming soon too, which will replace the Behmor 1600Plus . Does anyone know when this will occur?

Denis
                          The 220v version will be a way off yet as it still hasn’t been submitted for Australian electrical compliance testing.

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
                            The 220v version will be a way off yet as it still hasn’t been submitted for Australian electrical compliance testing.

So frustrating as you can't get an old Behmor model here anymore! I feel like theres nothing in the $500 range now.

Comment

Originally posted by stralto View Post
                              So frustrating as you can't get an old Behmor model here anymore! I feel like theres nothing in the $500 range now.
                              True, there isn't!

We build the AU/NZ Behmor 1600 and we sadly ran out of stock at Christmas.
                              The factory is taking longer then expected to build and certify this one but when it happens it will appear here on CoffeeSnobs and our NZ disty will get stock on the ground soon after.

See the description in BeanBay and get added to the notification list for when they arrive.

(better than taking this thread off topic about the future 1kg model)

Comment

Working...
                              X