Roaster - Nesco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roaster - Nesco

Im using a Iroast and its so noisey I can never hear the cracks. I just use the color.
    Has anybody tried this Roaster? I cant find a review anyplace.

Nesco Coffee Bean Roaster
    Item #: CR-04-13
    Attached Files

Wrong voltage for you and pretty much the same as an iRoast.

Anything that has to blow air through to agitate the beans will howl like a banshee compared to the Behmor AB (couple of months away) or the Gene Cafe (in BeanBay now). Both roasters have good control and run whisper quiet compared to all the air roasters.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
      Wrong voltage for you and pretty much the same as an iRoast.

Anything that has to blow air through to agitate the beans will howl like a banshee compared to the Behmor AB (couple of months away) or the Gene Cafe (in BeanBay now). Both roasters have good control and run whisper quiet compared to all the air roasters.
      No wrong voltage for you. Im in America. I know they are loud. I wish I had $500 to spend on a Behmor, I don't. I just want one that can hear the cracks over the howl. I already have an Iroast 2 thaI have used at least 6 years, I have to judge the roast by color and small.

Comment

Roaster - Nesco

I was going to suggest the same as Andy.

They look to be a glorified popper and if they are expected to shift over 110 grams of beans the fan will have to be pretty much as powerful as the iRoast and presumably just as noisy.

I think you'll find $500 for a Behmor will be in Australian dollars. More like $350 USD.

Comment

looks like around $400 here. Just seems like a big cost increase for 1 person that drinks coffee, and would it make that much better coffee than what I have.

Comment

Also Im interested this machine but I couldnt find any review.
            I found this product.I will be in germany in June and I want to buy
            https://www.bobhome.de/bob-home-heis...tro-vital.html
            this is airfry oven but it has different type of coffe roast options

Comment

Recommend you use it to cook chips in

Comment

Working...
              X