Good coffee in Dubai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good coffee in Dubai

Going to Dubai for a few days at the end of next month.

Any suggestions where I should go to get good coffee?

thanks.

Re: Good coffee in Dubai

Definitely,

Shoot over to Yemen and then carry on down to Ethiopia and Kenya 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by 5D5B4C475D5A4240290 link=1306575108/1#1 date=1306578732
      Shoot over to Yemen
      Not the best choice of words trentski. The sorts of shots borat is likely to encounter in Yemen at the moment might be the opposite of a life enhancing experience.

Comment

Originally posted by 7375626973746C6E070 link=1306575108/1#1 date=1306578732
        Shoot over to Yemen
        flynn I suspect trentski was a little tongue on cheek or perhaps "footinmouth" ...

borat - i tought alsoo to sujeest to you the Yemenni Caffes could be worth dropping in on ;D

Comment

As already mentioned elsewhere, the Costa chain is everywhere. You can rely on the milk being mouth burningly hot, and the coffee quality varied enormously from one outlet to another. The coffee varied from occassionaly almost reasonable, to sometimes complete rubbish. Think Hudsons or Gloria Jeans type stuff.

You wont have to look far for a coffee in Dubai, but the quality leaves a lot to be desired.

Apparently there are some places that roast their own, but unfortunately I was short on time for a proper look around. Will do some more exploring next time.

Comment

Working...
          X