Indonesia- Bandung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indonesia- Bandung

Found a superb place in Bandung (hills outside of Jakarta) called "Two Hands Full". Running a La Marzocco 2 group Linea and 2 Kony Es.

Single Origin of the day was a "Arum Manis" from Sunda, extracted with perfection, with wine-like qualities. Another good cafe in Bandung is "Noah's Barn", although based on my sampling a I found the coffee here slightly behind that of 2 Hands Full.

So for any snobs travelling to Bandung , you can get your daily fix at either of these two cafés.

Both use local "Greenfields" milk which is made in Java by cows imported from Oz

an old friend of mine is the owner of Noah's Barn, the owner used to study in Sydney.
    Great to hear you enjoyed their coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by caffaddict View Post
      an old friend of mine is the owner of Noah's Barn, the owner used to study in Sydney.
      Great to hear you enjoyed their coffee.
      Yes indeed, Noah's barn makes an excellent drop too. The only issue was I was chatting to one of the owners (Henky) for so long that the coffee went a little warm ( hardly a complaint though). A great guy and a really cozy little place ( compared to the relatively stark 2 hands full).

On the day I went Henky had a real nice Sulawesi SO running and it was top notch. He said he is opening another larger cafe in Bandung soon, so looking forward to that on my next Indo trip.

Comment

Working...
      X