Best coffee in Nimbin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best coffee in Nimbin

Just coming back from Nimbin for a visit, stopped into one of the 3 cafes there and had one of the best tasting coffees Ive had other than my own for years.

It is all grown on one of the local mountain tops, all organic from bush to cup, and the taste is by no doubt, one of the nicest cups of coffee to go past my lips...... :P

All 3 major coffee joints in Nimbin have the same coffee, and according to one local all have great coffee, so just try one, then another, then the last....good excuse for having my 3 cups of coffee a day to ward of Alzeimers ....cant remember how to spell it.... ;D

Re: Best coffee in Nimbin

ya wanna be careful consuming some of the nimbin stuff, i ordered a pizza there one night and had to make sure that the mushrooms were the normal type, although the pizza was fantastic im not sure i was entirely sound minded afterward mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...... :-X

Comment

Aaaa Nimbin, good times not to sure about the coffee lol

Comment

Had a coffee at Nimbin a few weeks ago...

Though fresh, it was lava hot and i had to ask for some cold milk to put in it.

Nice guy though lol

Comment

Just back from a bit of a road trip that including 2mins stop in Nimbin. Had nice coffee, mountain top estate, roasted by the brother, sold in the cafe by brother no.2 and the sister, very very nice! Beautiful blue La Marz n mazz combo. They sold the coffee, but only pre-ground, unless you wanted a kilo.
          Long story short, I am probably the only person to ever leave Nimbin disappointed to not score...coffee! Didnt want to score anything else either, btw - its not like it used to be, very seedy! Did not want! lol

Comment

Working...
          X