Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying roasted beans in Griffith?

Hi all

My wife is going on a 10 weeks rural term in Griffith starting this weekend, and wondering if anyone knew of a roaster/cafe that sold freshly roasted beans?  she wont have  grinder either so will need it pre ground for a plunger (not ideal, but next best thing with the machine staying with me

thanks

Iggs

Re: Buying roasted beans in Griffith?

From memory you will find amanti, vittoria et al thinkgs might have changed but I doubt it. If she can make it too Wagga there are a couple of options.

If she finds anything I would love to know.

Brett

Comment

As a last resort perhaps check some of the sponsors <<< or order through bean bay brown and have a bag express posted out when needed not ideal but better than nothing.

Comment

Well im in the lovely town of griffith at the moment, heres some updates

a friend tells us the best coffee is at a cafe called "mei amici" which has a great blend of amanti beans (which seem to be popular here) we tried some this morning - they make a good cup

a homewares store called "mei casa" (i think?) is the local bean supplier. obviously not a roaster but they get them shipped in pretty reguarly and have a decent range - including some roast from cosmoreX coffee! so this is the place to go for all the locals

anyway, mission successful! thx for tips guys

Comment

Check out www.mydibellacoffee.com for fresh roasted coffee delivered anytime anywhere at factory prices.... Free delivery for orders over $50... We all ready have plenty of clients in Griffith!!!

Comment

love a good cross posting :

Comment

THE ROASTERY 232 Banna Avenue Griffith. (Main St of Griffith) (On our coffee cups was written Peddling Beans).
              We always stop here for our caffeine transfusions on our long road trips. Wow is this a buzzing place. The coffee is superb. Food, coffee and so many types of roasted beans available to buy. A really well set up business. Plenty of parking right there.

Comment

Working...
              X