Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellyville Ridge Coffee

Hi Sydneyers!

I will be down in a week for a holiday. Staying with my girlfriends parents in Kellyville Ridge. All that is on offer there is Moccona instant or store-bought pre-ground plunger. So Im sure I am going to be in need of a great cup of coffee pretty quickly in to the week.

Not knowing the area at all, I was wondering what was around that people would recommend?

David

Re: Kellyville Ridge Coffee

Hmm,
    Well you will be within walking distance of Rouse Hill Shopping Town.. there are a few cafes there, ( Coffee Club also?) but i havnt tried them recently.
    The nearest i would recommend is AIR coffee over in Victoria ave, Castle Hill near the RTA..
    ..but that is a much longer walk !  ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 5759505B510007350 link=1340074244/1#1 date=1340082340
      The nearest i would recommend is AIR coffee over in Victoria ave, Castle Hill near the RTA..
      ..but that is a much longer walk !  ;D
      they run a cafe there? theyre less than 2 minutes drive from my work - ill have to duck up there one day and check them out. do they also retail beans?

Comment

Yes.
        AIR have an excellent "coffee bar" atmosphere laid back type cafe with a variety of blends available both to drink and to buy as beans.
        Its a quiet spot for a break or lunch etc.
        They also run cupping sessions and "espresso Training" sessions.

Comment

Working...
        X