Canberra - Tuggeranong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canberra - Tuggeranong

The "Espresso Room" in the South-Point shopping Centre in Tuggeranong.
    This is a real aficionado outfit. The Baristas are what I call "professionals" who really have a passion for their work.
    Last week the 'Bean of the Day' was an El Salvador single Origin. Superb. This week it's a Kenyan bean.

UPDATE
    2019 Canberra visit: This place is still excellent. Bean this week is the El Salvador Single Origin. Superb. A lighter roast but smooth with no overriding acidity (which I don't particularly enjoy)
    Subtle fruitiness and a good substantial body.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
      UPDATE
      2019 Canberra visit: This place is still excellent. Bean this week is the El Salvador Single Origin. Superb. A lighter roast but smooth with no overriding acidity (which I don't particularly enjoy)
      Subtle fruitiness and a good substantial body.
      Another two notable cafes:

The Foundry just outside the centre does some decent coffee on par, if not better than IMHO, espresso room.
      Further, for those interested in trying something new, Jindebah Cafe (hidden near the college) does their own roasting. While it's not as swish as Espresso Room or the Foundry, definitely worth a visit.

Comment

+1 for Espresso room. Unfortunately they have taken a hit with coronavirus but the Tuggeranong store is usually my go to. Jindebah, I haven't had a coffee at but used to get my beans there and lovely owners.

Comment

Working...
        X