anything good on the sunshine coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kazbah View Post
    Hey Michael you are not related to Francoise are you from Maison de Provence? Her son in law works for Belmondo's/Clandestino -- I think?
    that would be me.. josh

Comment

Crisis Averted!
      I'm on my annual sojourn to Sunshine Beach with all the essentials packed - boardies, sunnies, 2 tshirts, thongs & 600gms of my own home roasted beans & stovetop Bialetti. Slight problem forgot to bring hand grinder!
      Popped in to see the good folk at Costa Noosa where the coffee is always excellent and they kindly agreed to grind 300 gms a time for me. Phew! Crisis averted. Keep the good work Costa Noosa.

Comment

Just home from 2 weeks hols at Caloundra. Seriously, Tim & James and the crew at Lampkin Lane are doing some amazing, mind bending coffee.
        Lampkin Lane! Get on it.

Comment

Little Lane---Cooloum beach
          little cove roasters--- Noosa heads near Aldi
          bent banana--- Peregian beach

Comment

Francis Bean at Alex headlands across the road from the surf club. Campos coffee. Very happy customer while there for a conference. I believe only maybe 3 months open? ))

Comment

Plenty of excellent cafes mentioned here, including some I have not tried for myself when I head back to my parents to get away from this place. Clandestino Roasters and Pioneer Coffee Roastery top the list for me (and several others here by the look of this thread. I will definitely say Little Lane at Coolum is also another worthwhile cafe.

Comment

Does anyone know of any Cafe's on the coast that has a lever machine? Been wanting to try espresso from a lever for a while now, there was one at the sunshine coast uni but they removed it :/

Comment

Big shout out for Compound Espresso in Coolum amazing coffee and service. They brew and bottle their own cold brew white or black!

Comment

I'll second Pioneer Coffee; was there last week and had Ardi that was perfect through their Synesso. Dan the master roaster pulled the shot himself. I've had lots of coffee up this way and Pioneer and Clandestino do it right.

Comment

Have to recommend Hand of Fatima at Peregian Beach. They close early though, just before 2pm.

Comment

At Maroochydore try Third Place 110 aerodrome Road near Aldi. A darker roast that pairs well with milk.

At Kawana, Be Fresh and Scrub Turkey ( same centre and management). They use a Toby's Estate Blend.

At Caloundra , try 'One Block Back' it uses Clandestino Coffee and has some excellent brunch ideas.

Comment

I recommend little cove in Noosaville for great tasting coffee roasted fresh onsite!

Comment

Mint Espresso at Buderim and also at Kawana Homemaker Centre, +1 Lamkin Lane in Caloundra, Grind in Baringa (new shopping centre), The Urban in Caloundra.
                            Doubtless there are other equally worthy establishments but these I frequent on occasion.

Comment

Working...
                            X