X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nwood
    replied
    Originally posted by herbie View Post
    Tim Adams Speciality Coffee. Lamkin Lane Caloundra. Superb coffees.
    World class coffee right on my doorstep, love it!

Leave a comment:

• herbie
    replied
    Tim Adams Speciality Coffee. Lamkin Lane Caloundra. Superb coffees.

Leave a comment:

• kazbah
    replied
    Originally posted by mwcalder05 View Post
    Nope! I'd have to be married for that :P
    lol well some coffee loving woman will be lucky one day!

Leave a comment:

• mwcalder05
    replied
    anything good on the sunshine coast

Originally posted by kazbah View Post
    Hey Michael you are not related to Francoise are you from Maison de Provence? Her son in law works for Belmondo's/Clandestino -- I think?
    Nope! I'd have to be married for that :P

Leave a comment:

• kazbah
    replied
    Originally posted by mwcalder05 View Post
    If anyone is up again, come drop in and visit my workplace at Clandestino Roasters in Noosaville!
    Hey Michael you are not related to Francoise are you from Maison de Provence? Her son in law works for Belmondo's/Clandestino -- I think?

Leave a comment:

• mwcalder05
    replied

If anyone is up again, come drop in and visit my workplace at Clandestino Roasters in Noosaville!

Leave a comment:

• stephen28
    replied
    Costa Noosa - costa lotta but taste agooda.

Leave a comment:

• Steve82
    replied
    Visiting family on SC, staying at Bullcock beach, so had a bit of a coffee crawl today following the places recommend.

Started with a lovely piccolo made by Kevin at Edge espresso just opposite BC beach, friendly and could see his passion for good coffee.

Drive up to yandina to Pioneer roasters for another piccolo, heritage blend that was fresh, smooth and delicate lingering flavours. Enjoyed it so much bought a bag of beans roasted yesterday.
    Staff/owners were friendly and happy to chat about things coffee.

Finished up at clandestine at noosaville for a delicious cold drip. Had to try their espresso ( seasonal blend) was sensational. Staff were busy, but snobby all the same.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: anything good on the sunshine coast

Pioneer is my pick on the coast and worth the drive! The double ristretto flat white from their Synesso was the best I have ever had!!! You wont be disappointed!

Leave a comment:

• argon
    replied

Gelato Mio at Coolum Beach makes a great affogato with hazlenut gelato

Leave a comment:

• Lacehim
    replied

As mention Pioneer Roastery at Yandina is fantastic and just off the Bruce Highway and definately worth a visit. There are a couple of places like Cracked Pepper around the coast that use Pioneer beans.

In Noosa there is Costa Noosa, 26 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, they roast there own & the coffee is great.

Tim Adams recommended Hard Coffee to me last year on Hastings Street, Noosa Heads, Noosa, Australia. Got great reviews but never been able to actually make it there yet.

Have fun.

Leave a comment:

• herbie
    replied

Bruce,

Pioneer Coffee Roastery at Yandina (opposite the Ginger factory) ..they are a C.S. sponsor ..details to the left.

Cracked Pepper. Brasserie And Bar .. Cnr Venning St & Mooloolaba Esplanade. Great coffee and food.

Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    started a topic anything good on the sunshine coast

Im off to visit my dad up at noosa on wednesday, does anyone know of anything decent up thataway.
    Thanks...
    Bruce...
Working...
X