Coffee in Redcliffe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee in Redcliffe

Im going to be in Redcliffe, (northern suburb of Brisbane) in a couple of weeks, and was wondering if anyone knows where to get great coffee in the area?  Well be by the Whale watching spot, near the Coffee Club, and on foot.
    I would have posted in the "Good Coffee Where?" section for Queensland, but lack sufficient posts, and a search for anything in Redcliffe on this site turned up nothing for me.
    Thanks in advance for your help  

Re: Coffee in Redcliffe

The only thing I can think of is to give beanhunter a go... it only lists one cafe... with 3 reviews. :-/

Comment

Stayed with the inlaws up there last year. There is one place (mentioned in Beanhunter). It is called Neli Cafe I think, which is in an industrial area, and not open everyd day - which is reasonable. I may good use of the aeropress up there!

Comment

Neli is a roastery on MacDonnell Rd Clontarf. If you are on foot, it is too far to walk from the redcliffe jetty. There is a thread about them. There is FeelGoodz Cafe near Woody Point Jetty, serve Veneziano Coffee and worth a visit. Oasis Cafe, very small cafe near the Redcliffe Jetty. Very good coffee too. The only other that I would recommend is The Rustic Olive which serve DiBella Coffee and do nice meals. I would go to Oasis Cafe before the rustic Olive for coffee and if you are on foot it is only a short stroll from the coffee club.

Comment

Thanks everyone I appreciate the help.
          Well be there with 3 children (catching up with some friends), so being near the jetty means something for the children to have a look at. Looking at some maps, I must agree with mum2three that Clontarf is a little far to walk from the redcliffe jetty. At this stage I am thinking the Oasis Cafe. Will make sure to post to share my experience there...

Comment

We ended up at the Oasis Cafe for coffee, and I was very impressed!  They happily did small milkshakes and babyccinos for the children.  Hot and Iced chocolates as well as Mochas were very tasty.  While not on menu, I asked if they did a ristretto, and the barista was more than willing to prepare one.  I was very happy with the coffee.
            The staff were very helpful and friendly, and even to let the children run about.  All in all, a very positive experience.  I would happily go there again.
            Thank you, mum2three for the recommendation  

Comment

Neil Coffee are now serving cold drip at their roastery in Clontarf. In fact, I'm enjoying one as I post this. Well worth a visit!

Best wishes, Russell

Comment

Workshop Co. coffee does good coffee, in fact one of the baristas also works at Cleanskin. I also did a home coffee course there where said barista did the teaching. They sell Benchmark coldpress for a hot day - or any day really and some nice food. Great spot to visit if you go to the Redcliffe markets, best coffee in Redcliffe that I've tried.

Comment

Working...
                X