Clandistino at Noosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clandistino at Noosa

The boys there are really leading the way now, it is known only to the locals as it is tucked back in

the Industrial section in a Trendy Tricked-out Industrial building with a real airplane hanging from the celing.

They have a Cuban Bean that is magic as well as many others.

Now They have taken over the coffee Cafe La Monde on Hasting st so the tourists can enjoy them too.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 9 December 2012, 07:42 PM. Reason: commerciial links removed

Clandistino at Noosa

I would like to second that. Great place just to hang and even do some work at. And the coffee there is fantastic

Comment

Coincidence, just found this place myself a few days ago. Very handy for the trips to Bunnings Great coffee and a great deli too

Comment

That sounds great and its on my next to visit list when up north.

The aeroplane tragic in me begs to ask what kind of plane is it?

Comment

I'll check next time I'm there for you scoota_gal. In the meantime, here's a pic for you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	428049_412232555458940_621161054_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	733377

Every day there are 2 origins on that rotate, the house blend and a Mexican Mountain Water Decaf. There is also a filter roasted coffee that rotates for the brew bar with a selection of Syphon, V60 or Clover for your drinking pleasure. JBM has also been roasted for a Christmas special!
          Last edited by mwcalder05; 13 December 2012, 10:10 PM. Reason: Added extra information

Comment

Wow, that looks like a fantastic space.

The plane looks like a Kit Fox with a radial engine cowl up the front. I'm loving the whole concept of this space, from the chalk board drawings on the wall to the whole industrial theme. I'd always thought that a cafe in a hangar would have been a great concept, these guys look to have done it a bit the other way round!

Comment

Clandistino at Noosa

There are more pics and info on the Facebook page. Just search Clandestino Roasters and It should come up!

Comment

Yep great place to hang out and watch people come and go while you drink a variety of great coffee.
                Jacson has a lot of control systems and tools to ensure they are producing great product, a growing force on the sunny coast coffee scene.

Comment

So guys, the new website is up for Clandestino Roasters!

Commercial non-sponsor link removed

Mike
                  Last edited by Javaphile; 18 February 2013, 09:35 PM. Reason: commercial link removed

Comment

Clandistino at Noosa

Was here last weekend. Wow. What a great experience with great coffee!

Comment

more like something you would find in Sydney than our little Sunny coast

Comment

Was as busy as one in Sydney as well today! *slumps in a couch with a beer* although with 4 behind an FB80 we made good progress! Haven't seen you in a while C-man!

Michael

Comment

I know, ben meaning to stop in, just ben busy too, I was going to ask if any new exiting beans, but there are so many rules on this site maybe I better not.

Cheers!

Originally posted by mwcalder05 View Post
                          Was as busy as one in Sydney as well today! *slumps in a couch with a beer* although with 4 behind an FB80 we made good progress! Haven't seen you in a while C-man!

Michael

Comment

A lot of new fantastic beans

Comment

I had a great experience here. The Barista was a lovely guy and talked me through the clover machine as he made me one, then offered the same bean as a macchiato to show me how the flavours change through the different processes. He came out to my table afterwards to talk about the coffee. Delicious coffee too, and a great vibe.

Comment

Working...
                              X