No announcement yet.

Bar 9 - Adelaide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian is another who has made big statements in Adelaide. He also started off in a little dinky size shop and even though he has moved into bigger premises, he is bulging at the seems with ideas and customers and quality. Well done Ian, keep up the good work.

Comment

Bar 9 continues to deliver consistently excellent coffee, be it espresso, syphon or pour over.
      Unfortunately they have mothballed their lever, which is disappointing as the rich syrupy pours were divine. While the ristrettos from the Synesso are excellent, they do not come anywhere near what their lever used to produce.
      Overall, a must visit for anyone in the area. The service, as always, was excellent.

Comment

Bar 9. 96 Glen Osmond Rd Parkside. Specialty Coffee Bar & Café. A very busy place when we stopped by in late March. A committed coffee establishment with a fantastic warm vibe. Excellent welcome and service. Coffees superb. 5 Senses coffee. Park in Kenilworth St at the rear and it is just a short walk through to Bar 9.

Comment

I tried Parkside 5 months ago and was impressed but just missed the new Central opening by a week or so.

Got back to Adelaide a few days back and got to try the new location as well as the original.
          The coffee is just as good at both.
          Also tried a fantastic lemon curd cheese cake at Central. Mmm mmm.

Comment

Bar 9 in the city located in the food court of David Jones is no longer there.

Comment

Originally posted by soviet View Post
              Bar 9 in the city located in the food court of David Jones is no longer there.
              Bar 9 was placed in receivership in late 2019.

Comment

I checked it out once, probably back in 2017 when I moved to Adelaide. Maybe it was a one-off however I wasn't that impressed. So many other great choices throughout the city.

Comment

I visited the Glen Osmond road cafe a few years ago, pretty average.

Comment

Working...
                  X