Coffee Adelaide Hills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Adelaide Hills

Hi all, can anyone suggest any good Cafes around the Adelaide Hills. I'm staying in Mt Barker for a week and need a good coffee.

cheers
    Kike

Jose at Sazon in the main street does good coffee, if he's back open by now. I installed a La Marzocco FB80 for him a while back but I think he's got a Synesso these days.

Comment

Cheers Machinist, did check it out today and its pretty good.

Kike

Comment

Sazon Espresso

Checked out Sazon Espresso in Mt.Barker and what can I say, the coffee was great, food great, atmosphere great. Jose and Cristian are on the Synesso, their coffees are perfect every time. They are using Veneziano coffee. Be prepared to wait though, but its worth it. Friday nights they have the Mexican 'street food night' which shouldn't be missed,authentic Mexican!

Cheers
        kike

Comment

Way too late, of course, but the Red Door in Balhannah is most excellent...

/Kevin

Comment

Back in the Adelaide Hills for Xmas and reading through The Adelaide Hills Magazine, found an article on 'the best coffee in the hills'. 3 judges went unannounced to various cafés around the hills and judged 3 types of drinks: espresso, latte and long Mach. Results: equal first on points: Sazon espresso Mt. Barker, Stirling Cellars and Pattiserie. Honorable mentions to Our little cafe Mt. Barker, Red Door Balhannah, harvest cafe Mylor, Piccadilly Kitchen.

Comment

Working...
            X