Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Crema Reserve Roastery - St Marys (Adelaide - inner-south)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Crema Reserve Roastery - St Marys (Adelaide - inner-south)

After moving to Adelaide a few years back I settled upon La Crema as my staple supplier of beans as it was recommended to me by my barista as well as being close to where I was living at the time. Their model of operation has apparently been serving local cafes with beans & equipment, along with servicing commercial machines. However the small retail shop was always a bustling operation and seemingly a lot more busy given the hundreds of construction workers located just down the road at the Darlington upgrade.

Despite the uncertainty that COVID-19 has caused this year, for some reason they have gone all out with a whole revamp having moved next door into a much larger premises and rebranding as 'La Crema Reserve Roastery'. They've certainly gone all out with the new shop, including comprehensive food offering and after-hours options with beers on tap, and some local gin. Coffee is obviously at the forefront, with a plethora of brew options available along the counter and a separate room decked out for cupping sessions.

If anyone in Adelaide finds themselves heading down South Road I recommend dropping in to check it out!
Working...
X