• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Park Lane is excellent!

Comment

Yellow Bernard definitely worth a try.

Comment

Yea, I second Jackman & McRoss for sweets and pies, if you dine in with a pie they give you a bit of their own tomato relish, and it is tasty (try Egg & bacon pie and any of their croissants). My go to for a coffee at the moment is Yellow bernard for a flat white, Pilgrim for a latte, and Villino for a long black. Those are all near CBD so it's easy to drop by and taste them.
        If I need to wake up, I go to Zimmah, as you get closer to the shop you can really smell the coffee and the taste is something different in a good way. (plus HN and a hardware store are nearby)

Comment

I see that Capulus has opened a second place in Watchorn St. Another option in the CBD!

Comment

The Agrarian Kitchen in NewNorfolk are excellent but only open from Friday to Monday I think?
            They are in the willow court complex. Very trendy joint and they use Tattoed Nun with a 1:1 brew ratio.
            But we find it's worth booking as they always seem full.

Comment

Zimmah Cafe was mentioned initially in this thread.
              I buy my beans from them every month - usually Tattooed Nun or Devil and the Deep.
              Went in there yesterday to find their machine has changed from a La Marzocco to a multi-group slayer machine.
              Unfortunately, was too busy to try a short black. Maybe next time.

Comment

Working...
              X