• Show
Clear All

• Warrnambool

2 places that are worth dropping into.

Wynton Cellars, Warrnambool
    127 Kepler St
    Warrnambool, VIC 3280
    Tel: 03 5562 7533

Currently the best and most consistant Coffee in Warrnambool combine that with great service and great food and its well worth the block detour off the Highway. Open early for breakfast and Lunch.

Piccolo Coffee Roasters
    Shop 8 Norfolk Plaza
    743 Raglan Parade, Warrnambool VIC 3280
    (03) 5562 9392
    Beside the Safeway Complex on the Highway

Only very early days as a Roastery but the 5kg Has Garanti is 8-) . The shop is run by Tim and Carmel Brady who have been running 2 mobile coffee vans for around 10 years prior to opening their new venture in December 2009. Should be up and fully roasting by March.

Re: Warrnambool

Just an update on Warrnambool coffee the Barista Staff from Wyntons have gone out and opened their own.

Brightbird Espresso
    157 Liebig St
    Warrnambool

Using Gravity coffee currently. Not a huge fan of the blend but made perfectly and well presented. Worth a stop for a well made coffee.

Comment

Re: Warrnambool

Brightbird are doing a series of SO along with their Gravity blend. The boys know there stuff, so if your down this way, the haunt I would recommend for any snob to enjoy a coffee.

Theyve also just put a Linea on the bench to

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/restaurants-and-bars/brightbird-espresso-20120121-1qatx.html

Comment

i've been going to Brightbird Espresso for the last 4 days since i've been holidaying here in warrnambool....haven't had a bad coffee there yet. very nice single origins and a great bunch guys working there.

Comment

Working...
        X