Tips for coffee in Sorrento?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for coffee in Sorrento?

Im heading down that way on the weekend on the motorbike, and may not have space to pack my own. Does anyone know where I might find a decent brew?

Re: Tips for coffee in Sorrento?

Its a bit of a coffee desert down that way and Sorrento is so busy on January w/ends so as to be a virtual no go zone... :

We sold a roaster to Green Olive at Red Hill and last time I was down that way, Greg was doing nice work with some of his Costa Rica on a funky SM machine....

Alternately, aeropress and a hand grinder?

Chris

Comment

I was afraid you were going to say that. Might see if I can squeeze in my pour-over & pre-grind before I go.

Comment

Short of jumping on the ferry and heading to Geelong, the best ive found down that way was at Picknics in Rye (and yes, its spelled that way).

The coffee isnt outstanding by any means but its the best youll find down there and their food is excellent as well.

Comment

"Buckleys Chance" use an awesome blend of Di Mattinas coffee. Best coffee in the strip IMO (not to mention the best pancakes in Victoria)

Comment

Shell coffee shop (Ex shell petrol station) have a descent coffee as well. I cant remember the coffee used though.

Comment

Working...
            X