coffee in carnegie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffee in carnegie

hi all, i am staying in carnegie for a few days and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for coffee in carnegie. due to time constraints i can really only get to the main street (koornang rd i think) area. thanks in advance

Re: coffee in carnegie

Hi Denki, we have a family run cafe in Carnegie called Santuccis (94 Koornang Rd) Our single origin this week is Kenya AA which is very tasty as espresso. If you like milk based coffee our house blend is very nutty, try a double ristretto 3/4 latte.
    Pop in say hi, the baristi love a chat.

Comment

i will definitely do that, thank you for letting me know

Comment

well i had a nice few days in carnegie.

the standout for espresso was definitely santuccis, they had a single origin for this purpose, and was delivered to the table with both water and sparkling water, very nice! the staff were very into their jobs too, the coffee guys especially appeared to be loving their job.

other places was one i cant remember the name of that sold bagels and another one called figjam which were both pleasant, both served espresso in latte glasses which was interesting. another cafe, more along the road was full of cane furniture and had displays/models of animals that said do not touch as they are made of margarine

Comment

Working...
        X