Seven Seeds City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Seeds City

Just thought if add this lovely cafe to this list. Has a wonderful vibe and very attentive staff. sort of an urban industrial vibe. Quite trendy anyway onto the coffee because that us what we are all after.

The blend is an inhouse blend which isnt actually to my taste. That is not to say the coffee isnt good, it is actually wonderful as in that I can appreciate the lovely fruity almost wine like taste of the brew, now I drink strong skinny lattes and love the dark earthy caramels and chocolates in some blends. Soooo if your one for fruity almost wine like characteristics in your coffee head into seven seeds you wont be disappointed

Re: Seven Seeds City

They seem to be just one of many cafes adopting new-age coffee, roasting light for espresso beverages. Definitely does not do it for me. :-[

Comment

Originally posted by 79646060746E0D0 link=1327012963/1#1 date=1327220690
      They seem to be just one of many cafes adopting new-age coffee, roasting light for espresso beverages. Definitely does not do it for me. :-[
      +1. Little about this style is pleasurable for me out of an espresso machine.. Sour, acidic and tea-like. Even worse under milk.

I wish theyd leave this stuff for other methods where it shines and roast a tad darker for espresso.

Comment

Im a fan of relatively light roasts for espresso but I too find Seven Seeds just that bit too light, resulting in rather sour espresso, especially when put through milk.

Weirdly though, I enjoy coffee from De Clieu far more than I do at Seven Seeds.
        Must be a barista thing, I guess.

Comment

Working...
        X