Traralgon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traralgon

While we have had OK coffee here there has been nothing worth posting about until now.
    Not long ago The 3844 opened at 47–49 Princes Street.
    This is at the end of Franklin st at the traffic lights. While parking might be a bit hard they have a great little setup and are using a coffee roasted in the nearby town of Trafalgar.
    We had Latte here today and I was pleasantly surprised with what I had in my mouth.It was a nice rounded finish and easy to drink. It needed no sugar which is a pleasant change from other places around town.
    If you are in town then stop and try it.

Regards
    Crisp Image

Re: Traralgon

Thanks for the info... Will have to try a coffee next time Im over that way! Like you say, not many good options around, sadly!

Comment

Newest place in town and is a ripper is coffee cog. It is in Breed st near subway. You will find it in the red book store (second hand books)
      David is a true coffee snob and does great coffee. He uses 5 senses beans. Open 7days a week. Check out Facebook. He has even started cupping sessions there.
      Regards
      Crisp image

Comment

Dropped in twice this week on the way to and from vacation....both times enjoyed a cup of the good stuff...also serves a really nice roll. Definitely worth a visit when traveling through that part of Vic.

Comment

Another thumbs up for coffee cog.

Although he was a bit confused (bemused?) by my order of a strong piccolo to go, the coffee was excellent.

Comment

Working...
          X