Recommendations nr Prahran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations nr Prahran?

I'm going to be staying nr, Commercial Road, Prahran next week and would love any recommendations for good coffee in the area. Does anyone with local knowledge have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Market Lane Coffee can be found at Prahran Markets.

Comment

Re: Recommendations nr Prahran?

Monk Bodhi Dharma, Balaclava is close by and well worth a visit!!

Comment

Thanks sharkboy and green man. Always nice to experience more hits than misses!

Comment

Framey (weren't you sharkboy?!), just back from Market Lane. Thanks. A great tip.
          greenman, will try to make it to Monk Bodhi Dharma, Balaclava before I go, but if I don't, will save it for next trip.

Comment

dukes on chapel st, near high street
            hobba, on malvern rd (becomes commercial rd after chapel st)

Comment

Originally posted by GMG View Post
              Framey (weren't you sharkboy?!).
              Yeah was sharkboy (simpsons quote) but switched a couple of years ago to Framey. Recent forum change seemed to change me back to sharkboy, but I recently went back to Framey... That was a long way of saying, yes.

I also enjoyed my visit to Monk Bodhi Dharma, it is tricky to find, think loading dock/car park.

Comment

try Dukes on the West side of Chapel St near High St - roast on the premises and food is good too

Comment

Just noticed some of the other suggestions - all good - Monk is awesome and Market Lane as well. In Melbourne you are spoiled for choice :-))

Comment

Working...
                  X