Faema E61 Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faema E61 Legend

I have heard the 196x Faema E61 Legend is a pretty good machine and it is a rare thing in Sydney . Iam going to Melbourne next month hopefully there are still few cafes running this machine, if someone can point me to the right place much appreciated.

dunno if im allowed to self promote here.....
    mods obviously please remove if required!

316 malvern rd prahan, between chapel st and williams rd
    in the foyer of victoria house imaging building.
    just opened last monday
    we have an original 2 group faema legend (on loan from our roaster until our linea arives)
    with kony-e and Todd pulling shots 730-3 mon-fri.
    we're not a cafe, just a basic espresso bar, pretty much all takeaways. we have some demis for those who want a shortie on the run
    pop by if that fits the bill

have fun

aaron

Comment

and doesnt chris form talk coffee have one up on his bench?

Comment

No longer Roknee. Mine was purchased by Andrew of Maling Room. I think it may be in his home kitchen

Comment

arron.

Going to spend the last week of July in Melbourne, wondering the 2 group faema legend is still running? For sure I will drop by if it is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
            No longer Roknee. Mine was purchased by Andrew of Maling Room. I think it may be in his home kitchen
            He had it set up upstairs for a while. I have seen it, although last time I was upstairs there the room was full of beans with a honking great roaster

Comment

Originally posted by summercrema View Post
              arron.

Going to spend the last week of July in Melbourne, wondering the 2 group faema legend is still running? For sure I will drop by if it is still there.
              hey summercrema,

yeah she'll be running, but just...ours is a loaner.

she's be real beautiful to have around but her owner is missing her

we're also hoping to have our LM on the bench soon...

hope to see you!

Comment

Aaron i went and had an MRI the other week and nearly feel over and buckled my other knee when i saw your Faema....droooooool

Comment

Originally posted by PhatBoy View Post
                  Aaron i went and had an MRI the other week and nearly feel over and buckled my other knee when i saw your Faema....droooooool

Just to update here guys - the faema is safely back in the arms of its proud father. We're now pulling shots on a modded linea. Can't really complain...

Comment

Working...
                  X