Emporium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emporium

If you find yourself in Emporium, I highly recommend you try the coffee bar in the Superglue store.

Coffee bars in clothes stores seem to be all the rage at the moment, but this is the real deal, with a barista who definitely knows what he's doing. On more than one occasion I've seen him sink shots that aren't perfect, so he takes a lot of care. (There only ever seems to be the one guy there)

I've only had espressos there, which have always been excellent. They use a Synesso but I don't know what beans they use.

Also, there's another coffee bar in another clothes store diagonally opposite the superglue store. I can't remember what it's called, but I've also had good shots there.

hmmm, i did see these when i was there last week, and just dismissed them as gimmicks.....

next time will have to stop and have a coffee...thanks for the tip

Comment

And also try walking through to David Jones from Emporium on the first floor they have excellent coffee there, Better than Superglue in my opinion and also cold brew.

Comment

Originally posted by diode123 View Post
        And also try walking through to David Jones from Emporium on the first floor they have excellent coffee there, Better than Superglue in my opinion and also cold brew.
        I think you're referring to the Sensory Lab coffee bar they recently put in there. It's certainly quality coffee, in the sense they know what they're doing and are aiming for specific flavours, but for me the St Ali style is far too bright, especially in milk.

Comment

Working...
        X