Mornington Peninsula/Safety Beach area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornington Peninsula/Safety Beach area

Heading to the Mornington via Lakes Entrance for a few days today, any suggestions for good coffee in those locations would be most appreciated. Anyone have a favourite wine estate on the Mornington?
    Sadly a visit to the Snobbery isn't possible despite the geographic proximity - apparently it's not acceptable to spend a holiday obsessively searching for great coffee...

Check out common folk coffee roasters in Mornington. One of my favourites

Comment

Thanks guys. Will definitely try them out. Cheers, Dave

Comment

Just to add to this thread, I recently went on a little holiday to the Mornington Peninsula area, and these three cafes I hunted out and I highly recommend

-The Holy Bean cafe (in Rosebud): delicious coffees, and two different blends they serve up. Service was outstanding too, it's great to see people truly enjoying their jobs and being so welcoming to customers.

-Laneway Espresso (in Dromana): really funky place, love the setup, and had a rotating (or a couple...? Can't remember) single origin. Both coffees I had were amazing. Had a Brazil single origin (which I don't often see Brazil beans offered up as a single for some reason!), it was served on a wooden board, with sparkling mineral water to cleanse the palate, and a few of the actual beans on the board which was cool! Had a good look and smell haha.

-Common Folk coffee roasters in Mornington which was mentioned prior. Lots of coffee options and you can see the roaster in action right there.

Comment

Working...
        X