X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milkd

32 Angove Street, North Perth

Open 7 days a week, 7am-7pm

Great little cafe, good coffee, lovely freshly sourced food and cakes, popular gathering place I had to search for a parking bay.
    Coffee roasted by Essenza.

Re: Milkd

I was going to get on here and ask about this place. In tuesdays paper was published the results for best restaraunts etc around perth. Milkd was the best for coffee!!! They also have a shop in Maylands I believe. Would like to visit one of them.

Comment

There were five finalists for best coffee shop--franchise cafe Coffee Club, Midland was one of them so I dont think this award holds much credibility!
      Great little cafe though!!

Comment

lol!!!! Perhaps the barista at coffee club at the time of review had a real passion for his job. I do have to admit, and im no coffee connesiur yet, but coffee club do consistent coffees australia wide and there is comfort in knowing what you will get when travelling.

Comment

With these awards the establishments nominate and pay an entry fee, none of the top cafes bother entering.

Comment

Originally posted by 5D6264637E794855786E7B72170 link=1243495281/3#3 date=1243502819
            coffee club do consistent coffees australia wide
            Consistent does not equal good.

Comment

To be fair Ive been in some of the best restaurants in perth and the coffees that I got at all the coffee clubs over east when I was on holiday was better than the restaurants. Sure a restaurant isnt there for coffee but you would expect them to serve something half decent.

Comment

Originally posted by 6A555354494E7F624F594C45200 link=1243495281/6#6 date=1243513190
                Sure a restaurant isnt there for coffee but you would expect them to serve something half decent.
                Why would you expect that?

Comment

I went to Milkd on recommendation - it was good, but lacked in the presentation stakes and Im not a fan of the Essenza blend - lifeless....better around - not sure how it won the category! :-?

Comment

Originally posted by 576B766D676671646C67030 link=1243495281/7#7 date=1243516226
                    Why would you expect that?
                    Because restaurants should provide a complete package.

Comment

Originally posted by 29333729313B3E3F5A0 link=1243495281/8#8 date=1243518187
                      I went to Milkd on recommendation - it was good, but lacked in the presentation stakes and Im not a fan of the Essenza blend - lifeless....better around - not sure how it won the category! :-?
                      Pretty average when I went there too. Some friends really talked it up so may be my expectations were too high.

Comment

Got a take away today from the one in maylands and couldnt touch it for 1/2 hour because it was so hot. will go back soon and try an espresso to see what the coffee is really like and will get a latte again but ask for it not hot.
                        hopefully they just had a bad day.

LE

Comment

Working...
                        X