Perth Coffee Crawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth Coffee Crawl

Fello CSer Billynette and I took it upon ourselves to embark on a "coffee crawl" to some of the places receiving positive reviews of late.

We got to 4 spots before the thought of more caffeine made us shudder - anyway the results are in...

1) Elixir - our first coffee proved to be the best. We had high expectations after all the positive press Elixir had received and pleasingly we were not disappointed. The milk was textured perfectly with nice art and the sweet 5 Senses blend cut through nicely - oh and we love the baby blue Croation cups.

2) The Little Pantry - if you like a traditional italian style espresso this is the place for you. Nothing swanky about the presentation but at $2.50 a cup you cant complain!

3) Boucla - after a long wait we were served up an overheated flat white that killed any flavour the coffee might have had. The dirty cups didnt impress much either. Wont return.

4) Pony Espresso - the most expensive ($4) and probably most disappointing. Unique, inviting setting but flat white was served in a large takeaway cup and the coffee just didnt cut through the milk.

Next mission - the CBD!

;D :P

Re: Perth Coffee Crawl

Heya Simsy,

Be sure to post notice of your CBD coffee crawl well in advance - I, and Im sure several other CSs in the Perth CBD will come along for some quality caffeination  

It would be a great chance to catch up on how the "Duelling Correttos" are going too!  

-Alchemist-

Comment

Originally posted by 1F333A3A3939030D293D3A3A392E5C0 link=1270739746/1#1 date=1271640277
      Heya Simsy,

Be sure to post notice of your CBD coffee crawl well in advance - I, and Im sure several other CSs in the Perth CBD will come along for some quality caffeination  

It would be a great chance to catch up on how the "Duelling Correttos" are going too!  

-Alchemist-
      Count me in Simsy

Comment

Sure thing - not sure how we will go working around everyones work commitments but can only try. Would be keen to do on a Friday so the cupping at Ristretto can be one leg of the journey!

Keep you posted folks....

PS - duelling correttos going well thanks Alchemist although they were very nearly a statistic of the Perth Storm!  ;D

Comment

Working...
        X