• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Street Coffee

22 Howard Street,
    Perth CBD
    Open Mon-Fri 7am-3pm

Emanuele of Ristretto fame has opened his new specialty coffee outlet and yes people this one has seats where you can sit and enjoy the great coffees and passion for the bean displayed by Emanuele and his dedicated team. A 3 group Synesso Hydra is impressive but he also has a 3 group Mirage Indrocompresso lever machine by Kees Van Der Westen to temp the taste buds, teamed with their Ristretto roasted specialty micro-lot beans with traceability back to the grower Perth coffee lovers are in for a treat.

Re: Howard Street Coffee

Thanks for the heads up greenman.
    Will try that place whenever im in the city.
    In the south east area of Perth which is where i am, theres a lack of specialty coffee outlets. Apart from Antz in Ya Pants in Vic Park and a whole bunch of Gloria Jeans, Aroma Cafe and Domes, theres nothing i can see from Vic Park all the way to Armadale.

I have always dreamed of running a cafe roaster in this area to cater for the "bogan" ...i mean, working class crowd. :

Gary

Comment

Re: Howard Street Coffee

Perfect flat while, enjoyed it even as walked to my meeting in 40 degree heat

A must if you are in the area, these guys really know what they are doing.

Comment

Anyone know if Howard St is closed for good, or if Emmanuel is still roasting in Northbridge?

Such a shame to see this place close (and Ristretto too)!

Comment

Closed for good now

Comment

Working...
          X