Bean To Heaven.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bean To Heaven.

This place is kind of out of the radar for most of us, and only was this establishment mentioned in the Beanscene magazine articles did it make me sit up and take notice since its in my neck of the woods.

The place is Bean To Heaven, they are a roastery and cafe situated on Shop 1 Pioneer Village, Cnr Albany Highway & South Western Highway, ARMADALE WA 6112

Went there for a coffee and muffin, spoke to Simon who is the roaster.

Nice coffee from the multi boiler Astoria, the espresso great. Have to return there for an extra shot and food treats. A range of goods for sale including tampers, jugs, aeropress etc.

Roasted beans available for sale and they do wholesale orders.

Neat little cafe. Not cutting edge compared to others but worth a stop over for those venturing or living down south-east.

Gary at G

Re: Bean To Heaven.

they have recently installed a 15kg Ghibli roaster from Coffeetech in Israel, must make the trek out there one day

Comment

Re: Bean To Heaven.

yep may just look them up on my mission to find anyone bar myself who can make a decent milk based coffee :-X

Comment

Cafe is now closed, roasting continues, but no longer open to the public.

Comment

That is unfortunate.

The Roastery on Ranford Road is now the only decent place for coffee in this south east neck of the woods.

Everything else is crap if not average.

Makes me wish i could open a specialty cafe in Gosnells or Armadale to lift the level of quality coffee over Dome and Gloria Jeans.

I think their location would make them struggle. They should have been located right in the heart of Armadale to take advantage of the shopping and lunch time crowd.

Comment

Working...
          X