uncle joe's mess hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncle joe's mess hall

new cafe taking over the space previously known to us as zekka... same get up with 5 senses. have yet to head over for a cuppa and a bite but looks promising and wanted to see if anyone's beaten me to it and able to share their experience! =)

Their blend in a flat white has a real kick to it. Quite acidic, didn't really get much chocolate out of it. Since i'm not a big fan of espresso based coffees i'll reserve judgement till they get their filter coffee up and running.

Didn't see the name of the shop anywhere though.

Comment

dropped in late in the afternoon but they were just closing. came over again after a lunch at la veen, since had a big lunch n coffee there didn't get to try uncle joe's. but i think they're now using micrology the winner of the single origin category at the golden bean. wanted to by some of their single origin, but they only had 1kg bags.. gonna try it out when in the area next time

Comment

Great lattes here and good service. This is right up there with the best cafes in Perth in my opinion. It's under new ownership but many of the staff are the same. A great hideaway, especially since my office is next door.

Comment

Working...
        X