Afendis - West Perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afendis - West Perth

One of the very few places that do a (to me) drinkable takeaway Flat White - the Cafe opposite the West Perth Rail station.
    I think they use Karvan coffee, keep their gear clean and do a FW that is light, with a touch of fruity bitterness that is very pleasant, as opposed to the "mouth full of coffee grounds and scalded milk taste" that often seems to be the norm around Perth. I try other places but I get tired of throwing away $4-5 containers of coffee! I haven't had a dud coffee from there in 3 yrs.
    Also, the Chinese lady behind the machine is always very friendly & pleasant!

Hi

Yes I can confirm that Kirk uses Karvan coffee. He's using Blend #4 in a 20g VST. All the staff have been through our training program and they sure do make a great cup.

I'll pass your feedback along to him!

Comment

Have been enjoying breakfast and flat whites at Crema Coffee, Cnr Hay and Colin Streets in West Perth during our stay.
      Cheers
      Mal

Comment

Try Epic Espresso on the next corner up as well Mal. They are pretty decent. Cnr of Hay and Outram st.

Comment

Unfortunately, won't make it as we will be up and at 'em early as we fly home tomorrow morning.
          Thanks anyway shewey, hope it helps others.
          Cheers
          Mal

Comment

Working...
          X