Coffee Warwick area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Warwick area

ok perthies, anyone able to suggest a decent coffee shop to grab a coffee for the next few days near Warwick that preferably uses bannister downs milk? Any suggestions?

My stamping grounds:--
    Regular Coffee 2/10 Gemstone Bvd, Carine use Twin Peaks Coffee
    Little Bay, cnr Beach Rd and West Coast Drive

Comment

Thanx Greenman. Went to little h in duncraig. Food looked lovely but I’m not wanting any. Coffee flavour was ok. But coffee over hot and. Thin below the top froth. ( Flat whites)My comment posted elsewhere: Verdict nice flavour but thin under the top. Not sure why this happens .. technique thing i assume but always disappoints me when i get one like this. and coffee is quite hot, still drinkable though. No milk thermometer now ive been watching i can see the baristers using finger/hand touch. Double checked when i went to pay, nope, no temp on jug or milk thermometer. milk.lab milk on shelf. It tends to make.a.thinner coffee texture. Food looks wonderful ... may come.back.in.the morning for breakfast...

since heard of another place in Greenwood that does use bannister downs. 5 points kitchen. Also AlexJunior in Padbury is meant to be good but I will be heading south in the morning. Little Bay and the Carine shop would also work for me. I’m staying right near Warwick shops so they are close enough.

Comment

Thanks Greenman. This one is a keeper for the list. Harvey fresh milk. Will introduce hubby to here next time we come up . Click image for larger version  Name:	16EB1891-DD3C-4EFD-86BF-BAC49664451F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	354.6 KB ID:	847913

Comment

Working...
        X