Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presumed Sold Expobar Minore IV Dual Boiler + Breville Smart Grinder Digital + coffee gear

Hi all,

Because I have to move abroad I have to sell my beautiful espresso machine, the grinder, and all my gear, all in pristine working order.
    I purchased the Expobar Minore IV E61 and the Breville Smart Grinder in 2016 (the grinder was brand new) and the previous owner bought the espresso machine as new one year before and barely used.
    Everything is in excellent condition (see pictures), always used softened water (a filter is visible in one of the pictures), always cleaned/backflushed after each use (descaler once a month) and maintained with extreme care and I was expecting to keep it. Only I and my partner used it, but I travel often for work so a balanced use to consider. I applied some insulation mat for hot internal specific for coffee machines to reduce drastically vibrations without affecting the final result.

The package includes: Breville grinder with all its accessories; 5 single and double baskets (including Pullman 22-24g and VST 18g); single, dual and extra bottomless portafilter, IMS Italian precision shower screen (see picture); cleaning brushes; 3 aluminium coffee tampers (1 Rhinowares, 2 InCafe); Rhino 4 Pack Barista Cloth Set; Rhinowares Professional Milk Thermometer; 3 milk pitchers; Grindenstein knock box; coffee scale; 3 Steam Wand Tips; professional cocoa shaker; E61 silicone seal, not rubber.

I am looking to sell as soon as possible, not looking to split, because of the imminent moving and I am asking for $ 1700. Open to discuss.
    Pickup in Chelsea, Melbourne 3196.

I was very happy with them, since I had them, they have never let me down and I did not have to replace any part, but I cannot bring them with me, unfortunately. Please, ask if you need more details.

Have a wonderful day and a great end of the year.
    Carlo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Andy; 12 May 2020, 06:45 PM.

Other pictures of the shower screen and grinder.Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20191229_125846.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	751227Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20191229_125933.jpg
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	751228Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20191229_132132.jpg
Size:	237.7 KB
ID:	751229
    Attached Files

Comment

Some accessories.Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20191229_132516.jpg
Size:	232.7 KB
ID:	751232Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20191229_133744.jpg
Size:	255.9 KB
ID:	751233Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20191229_134424.jpg
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	751234Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20191229_134745.jpg
Size:	248.0 KB
ID:	751235

Comment

As there appears to be a number of versions of the Minore IV - Is this one Plumable?

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffC View Post
          As there appears to be a number of versions of the Minore IV - Is this one Plumable?
          The photos clearly show a tank so it's vibe pump, not rotary pump and therefore cannot be plumbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Caffeinator View Post
            The photos clearly show a tank so it's vibe pump, not rotary pump and therefore cannot be plumbed.
            That isn’t a blanket rule of course as there are plumbable machines with vibe pumps and machines with rotary pumps that have tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
              That isn’t a blanket rule of course as there are plumbable machines with vibe pumps and machines with rotary pumps that have tanks.
              Yep- but not in this model.

Comment

Originally posted by Caffeinator View Post
                Yep- but not in this model.
                No, not this model. Not this brand at all from memory.

Comment

Hi guys, my model does not have rotary pump but I think it can be plumbed. I am pretty sure the previous owner mentioned that. Is there anything I need to look after to clarify? Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Carloglimpse View Post
                    Hi guys, my model does not have rotary pump but I think it can be plumbed. I am pretty sure the previous owner mentioned that. Is there anything I need to look after to clarify? Many thanks
                    It can be converted to plumb in by removing the tank and pump and then fitting a rotary pump and motor plus associated hardware. Allow $500+ (according to site sponsor Coffeeparts) for the required parts plus an hour or two of tech labour to do the job.

Comment

Hi guys, I am attaching a picture under the grill and water collector. Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20191231_080723.jpg
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	751238

Comment

Originally posted by Carloglimpse View Post
                        Hi guys, I am attaching a picture under the grill and water collector. [ATTACH=CONFIG]24669[/ATTACH]
                        Yeah nar. What you have is a hole in the chassis- as all of them do.

Despite your insistence, your machine is tank only without the conversion I mentioned earlier. Your photos indicate that it has not been converted to plumb-in.

Comment

Ok, good to clarify. Have a good day.

Comment

Still available. Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20191229_133229.jpg
Size:	251.9 KB
ID:	751240Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20191229_132736.jpg
Size:	246.6 KB
ID:	751241Click image for larger version