X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presumed Sold Gaggia america 1958

Hi all,

I have a 1958 gaggia America for sale. It’s a single group with the larger boiler (7-8litres) It was once for sale a few years ago On here from Andrea in Italy. At the time I was heading to Italy on holidays and made a detour to his place in bologna to look at it and got him
    to send it back home. The machine is now fully restored, all panels re chromed and brass re polished. Entire group head was left original as original chrome is very good for its age. All internal parts are original and have been cleaned and descaled. Group head now has the rubber rings and brass v rings installed. I planned to use it but in reality it just sitting there as an ornament and I use a modern machine. It’s only made a handful of shots which were me testing it.

Not sure what to do re price/value as you don’t see many for sale in Australia. So for now if you’re interested please let me know and make an offer. I will get some photos up over the weekend and if you’re keen to inspect I’m located in Canberra

Daniel
    Last edited by snowyseaton; 18 January 2020, 09:35 AM.

While you're getting the pics up think about the price you'd like to get as well as you'll need to post it at the same time.

Unless you're looking for lots of Spam/Scam calls removing your number would be a good idea.

Java "Looking forward to the pics" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Hi all, asking 8k for my gaggia.

Comment

Hey Snowy, will you be posting any pics?

Comment

Working...
        X