Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD La Marzocco Linea Mini (Melbourne)

This one-owner black Linea Mini has only ever been used at home for just a few coffees a day on average, and I have owned it since purchasing it brand new in 2016. It has been well taken care of with regular service per the la marzocco user manual, and has only ever used filtered water. The machine is in great condition inside and out. Visually, the vast majority of the machine presents as close to brand new. Steam is set at 2 bar, brew at 9 bar, and the steam and hot water knobs have been serviced internally by a professional tech to have a much smoother and lighter weight operation (they were a bit stiff right out of the factory). At the next service the anti-vac valve is due to be replaced. This is a standard wear item that requires periodic replacement. I have purchased the valve already and it will be included in the sale price. The current price for a new Linea Mini is about $6,000, so I am pricing this lightly used machine at $4,800. Ps. I will take detailed photos over the next few days and will post them to the ad.

Ok, had some time to box it up ready for sale and took photos along the way. I will include 2 brand new La Marzocco portafilters in the sale.

Comment

Open box with machine and portafilters:
      Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	94500EE0-AA51-4284-9184-2FA692440BB0.jpeg
Views:	2620
Size:	299.6 KB
ID:	826675

Comment

Portafilters new in original wrapping
          Attached Files

Comment

I am interested in this machine. Can I have a number to discuss?

Comment

Such a beautiful machine - all the best with the sale!

Comment

Both expressions of interest replied to. Machine is still available.

Comment

Expression of interest replied to - machine is still available

Comment

Price drop to $4,600. That is a drop of $200 from the original asking price, and is a $1,400 saving from the $6,000 price to buy one new.

Comment

Price drop to $4,500

Comment

Price enquiry pm’s responded to. Machine is still available

Comment

Purchase enquiry PM’s responded to. Machine still available.

Comment

Hi, would you consider shipping interstate? Lovely machine.

Comment

What is the lowest you will go on price?

Comment

• Michaelbarista
                                Michaelbarista commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Sorry melbroaster... that was very abrupt for my first post on coffee snobs!! Interested in a purchase of course!
                            Working...
                            X