Mazzer Kony-E (VIC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE Mazzer Kony-E (VIC)

Hi all, up for grabs is my Kony-e. Purchased this from a fellow forumite a few years back and haven't really used it! Found I prefer a flat burr for my daily flat white.

This grinder needs no introduction really - basically balances the performance of the big Mazzer conicals with a footprint closer to the Mini. This one is in exceptional condition - previous owner really looked after it and before that it did a short stint decorating the bench of a quiet cafe as a decaf grinder. Burrs are in great nick and will probably outlive me...

Includes the grind tray (forgot it for the photo), and a bonus Mazzer mini short hopper in addition to the stock one. The mini hopper needs a gasket/spacer to fit the throat - easily made from some closed cell foam. The mini hopper has a tiny crack on the back (came that way from the store) - see photos. Doesn't affect function and not visible with beans in it.

Any questions, please ask away.

$1200 ono, not keen to post so pick up in Abbotsford VIC

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200517_153521.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.3 KB ID:	827762
    Attached Files

No takers? I'm gonna sweeten the deal a little with a price drop - $1100 ono.

Comment

As the previous owner of this grinder I can vouch for how little use it has had. It was in perfect working order when I sold it to Matt and it looks like he's hardly used it at all. GLWS Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavisconi007 View Post
        As the previous owner of this grinder I can vouch for how little use it has had. It was in perfect working order when I sold it to Matt and it looks like he's hardly used it at all. GLWS Matt.
        Thanks Gavisconi007 - it certainly is in great nick! I used it a bit back in Sydney - trying to convince myself I'd drink more black espresso at home - but soon come to the realisation I'm more a milky coffee person. ​​​​​

Sharpening the price to $900 - I think this grinder is superb and worth much more, but I don't have space to store it and it's not doing me any good gathering dust!

Comment

Finally found a new home for this one, thanks CS!

Comment

Working...
          X