Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECM Elektronika Profi II Espresso Machine - With Genuine Line Pressure Pre-Infusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE ECM Elektronika Profi II Espresso Machine - With Genuine Line Pressure Pre-Infusion

The machine is about two and a half years old and is in perfect working order. Meticulously maintained and serviced. Only a very few minor signs of use. It has just had a tank and line descale, E61 head de-scale and lubrication, back-flush and new group head gasket. The machine was plumbed in fed with only 4 Bar, 0.5 micron carbon-filtered water since new. I had a unique pre-infusion (line pressure) / wetting (tank) function added. This provides the best of both worlds with genuine variable pre-infusion (line pressure) as well as precise volumetric shot dosing through the push-buttons (see photos).

The package includes standard single and double ECM portafilters and blanking plate as well as a genuine ECM matching naked portafilter for visible viscous pours and shot channelling detection.

Machine Features:

Equipped with a super-quiet rotary pump
    Switchable from 3-litre removable water tank to direct plumb-line water connection
    Drip tray can be drained out
    2.1 litre stainless steel insulated boiler with heat exchanger
    Elegant high-grade feet
    Individually programmable dosing (precise volumetric control) and manual dosing through the control button panel. Doses stay constant with grind variations.
    Automatic back-flushing/cleaning program through the control panel
    Comfortable quick steam and quick water lever wand valves
    Insulated steam arm - no finger burns!
    Low-noise performance through sound-insulated body
    Water tank with float level detection for automatic shut-off in case of tank low water
    Big drip tray and allowance for big cups
    Ergonomic chromed filter holder for perfectly weight-balanced handling

Dimension: 355mm (W) x 430mm (D) x 393mm (H)
    Net weight: 23.5kg

The machine is packed and secured in the original carton and packaging. Suit new buyer. I'm happy to arrange a courier to anywhere in Australia at the buyer's additional cost, or local pick-up. Price $2500

Hi Mikef Where about in Australia are you??

Comment

Whoops. I will include that. I live in Melbourne. cheers Mike

Comment

Working...
      X