Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macap M5D Digital On Demand Grinder

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SOLD Macap M5D Digital On Demand Grinder

    Macap M5D doserless grinder for sale as I've upgraded.

    The grinder works flawlessly and grinds 18g in about 10.3 seconds

    I have recently (under 500g of beans) replaced the burrs with genuine Macap burrs from a CS sponsor.

    Price = $550 pickup from Reservoir, 3073.



    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9348.jpg
Views:	722
Size:	210.3 KB
ID:	828247

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9349.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	828248

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9342.jpg
Views:	721
Size:	376.2 KB
ID:	828244

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9343.jpg
Views:	713
Size:	361.5 KB
ID:	828245

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9347.jpg
Views:	721
Size:	239.2 KB
ID:	828246














    Attached Files

  • #2
    Priced reduced to $500 for a quality grinder

    Comment


    • #3
      Excellent buy at that price...

      Mal.

      Comment


      • #4
        Priced reduced further to $450 for a nice grinder with new burrs

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi Thoang

          Would you be willing to post to Adelaide? Any estimate of cost?

          Cheers,

          Tim

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RodneySpongo View Post
            Hi Thoang

            Would you be willing to post to Adelaide? Any estimate of cost?

            Cheers,

            Tim
            Hi Rodney,

            Postage will be $25 via Courier if you are in an Metro area.

            Comment


            • #7
              Does this have the worm drive (stepless) adjustment? Also, if single dosing, is there any way to clean out the chute between shots? It doesn't look like there is but thought I'd ask. And if not single dosing, how do you "top-up" a timed dose if needing to add a little extra?
              Thanks.
              Last edited by saeco_user; 28th May 2020, 12:42 PM. Reason: really bad typo

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by saeco_user View Post
                Does this have the worm drive (stepless) adjustment? Also, if single dosing, is there any way to clean out the chute between shots? It doesn't look like there is but thought I'd ask. And if not single dosing, how do you "top-up" a timed dose if needing to add a little extra?
                Thanks.
                Mine has stepped micrometric adjustment.
                The grinder has 3 modes.
                1. Continuous 2. Single
                3. Double

                I normally give it a quick flush on continuous if it hasn't been used for a while to clear the chute.
                Grind single or double.

                If I need to top it up, I switch over back to continuous as needed.

                Comment


                • #9
                  $425 for a nice Grinder

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi Thoang,

                    I'm interested in the grinder, still willing to send it to Adelaide?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mattyj73350 View Post
                      Hi Thoang,

                      I'm interested in the grinder, still willing to send it to Adelaide?
                      Hi Matty,

                      Shipping won't be a problem to Adelaide.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sent a PM, interested if still available.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is now sold. Thanks CS.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X