This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD La Pavoni Gran Romantica GRL [ADL]

I put this up a few months ago, the buyer fell through so I got annoyed and decided to keep it, but now I've been told it's unnecessary to have an Expobar AND a La Pavoni so I'm sad to see it go.
    Selling my Grand Romantica that I've owned for about 3 years now.
    1.6L Boiler rather than the 0.8 from the standard.
    Custom handles (original ones are still included), I've got a naked portafilter to go with it too.
    Comes with a Pullman tamper which was made to measure to the basket size by Mark himself.
    This machine has provided me with the best coffees I've ever had, homemade or by someone else. It's a bit finicky to start off with but once you're used to it, it's an amazing machine. I've used it to manually pressure profile a couple of different SO beans and it's been great. Happy to provide some hints and tips and show you how to pull a great shot.

The bad:
    Hasn't had a service in just over two years, the group and showerscreen seals could do with replacing. I've had intentions to do it myself but then ordered the wrong ones so decided against it. I've recently pulled the group apart and given it a thorough clean and lube.
    There is some rust underneath the drip tray which is pretty standard with these machines.
    The boiler is slightly loose, easy enough to fix, just haven't had the time. The machine is fully functional and this hasn't caused any leaks or loss of pressure.

Pickup is Salisbury East.

Looking for $900, happy to deliver within reasonable distance.

PM sent, if willing to post to Brisbane?

Comment

Sold to SAHD.
      Lock this one up please
      ​​​

Comment

Working...
      X