X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD [SYD] Breville Oracle

Hi All,

Selling my Breville Oracle BES980 as I just bought a Rocket Giotto

Looking for a quick sale so my SO doesn't realise that the machine has changed... (not much difference between the 2, right ???)

I've owned about 2 years generally 1-2 espresso's per day, backflushed regularly, descaled, run on filter water. Comes with single and double breville baskets.

$1000 sharp, happy to arrange postage at buyers cost.

Scott

Are these any good?

Comment

I'll let someone else also answer you on this one because you probably won't believe much coming from the guy who's trying to sell it 😂

But for me, it's pretty good, it's not absolutely amazing (you'd have to spend a lot more to get something 'amazing'), but it makes good coffee consistently with very little user involvement - I love the ease of use, and that my girlfriend who has absolutely no interest in coffee is also able to make me a good cup easily. I'm only selling as I've been infected with upgrade-itis and want something I can play around with more.

If you're a milk coffee drinker, the steam wand is amazing, so simple, and makes really good milk (basically just set the temperature and style, put the jug in, and go).

Comment

Originally posted by roguehayes View Post
        Are these any good?
        We have one at work and I got to play with it for a bit, it's actually pretty good to get consistent results. I would say it's for those that would like decent coffee but don't want a super automatic. I would consider getting one of these for my parents since it's easy enough to operate.

Comment

Please mark as sold

Comment

Working...
          X