Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MEL] Spare Set of Home Coffee Machine - Faema Carisma S1 and Eureka Atom 60 Grinder

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presumed Sold [MEL] Spare Set of Home Coffee Machine - Faema Carisma S1 and Eureka Atom 60 Grinder

Faema Carisma S1 is a HX coffee machine in fantastic condition, before putting it storage it was serviced by Rick at the Coffee Machinist just before COVID this year. Functions perfectly and comes with 2 portafilters and baskets

Eureka Atom 60 is also in fantastic used condition, purchased from the Coffee Machine Warehouse, been sitting in storage since COVID.

These 2 machines were used lightly for an office set up but used very minimally.

Location is in Ivanhoe VIC 3079, prefer pick up but freight quote can also be arranged.

Price is $1400 for the Faema Carisma S1 and $600 for the Eureka Atom, if buying together happy to offer some discount, will also throw in some freebies like milk jugs, tamping mat and a knock box to help the buyer get started.

Please PM me with your offer and details (pickup or freight)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	35d7ce49e6775b90768c50b8ea97aca.jpg Views:	0 Size:	145.6 KB ID:	834596
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ec6fc0692457fd12f5ad6353132594c.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.2 KB ID:	834597
    Attached Files

Hi shakeroman, I'm interested in the Atom 60. Could you PM me please? New member here, can't PM you. Thanks.

Comment

Eureka ATOM is sold!

Faema Carisma still available

Comment

Looks descent

Comment

Faema Carisma S1 price reduced to $1250

Comment

PM incoming

Comment

I've just sent you a PM

Comment

Hi - has the Faema Carisma sold?

Comment

Hi, are these still available?

Comment

Hi, would you post the Faema to Sydney?

Comment

Beautiful machine

Comment

Hi sharkroman, I'm assuming the Faema has sold by now? I've sent you a PM just in case. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X