This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD [MEL] Mahlkonig Vario grinder

For sale is a Mahlkonig Vario grinder. I purchased this grinder used as part of a package with a Rocket espresso machine a week ago (there was a lot of interest and the seller insisted that he wanted to sell both together!). However, having just upgraded my grinder, I have no need for it.

I am told the grinder was purchased alongside the Rocket from the Beanery a little over two years ago. Based on the label (see pictures), I believe this unit was assembled in September 2016.

It is in very good condition. There is minor cosmetic wear from contact with a portafilter spout (see the attached photos). I have tested the unit by grinding a few doses prior to cleaning it up. It's in good working order as expected.

I'm looking for $480 ONO. I don't have the original box, so pickup is preferred.

Cheers, Rob

I too saw the ad the as soon as it went up but decided not go ahead for various reason. Selling this will make the Appartmento a steal. I'm hoping once all the lockdowns are over there will be a lot of machines for sale as that was one of the best bargains I've seen for a long time.

I've got one of these grinders. The wife likes it due to it being quieter and smaller than most. Best of luck.

Comment

Thanks!

I got onto it about 15 minutes after it went up on gumtree, and even then the guy was swamped with interest. I ended up having to offer a bit more than the asking price, but it was still an excellent deal.

Comment

PM sent, thanks

Comment

Sold. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X