This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD Fs: [cbr] coffee gadget clearout

I've been a member of Coffeesnobs for 10 years this year, so have accumulated quite the collection of gadgets.

Inspired by my wife letting go of her Sindy furniture collection, I offer the following, all in very good condition:

1. Handground Grinder (with shims). Purchased I think in the crowdfunding world, with the shim kit, it hasn't been used much, and I wouldn't recommend for espresso purposes. Would pair well with the American Press (see below) $70 including postage

2. The Force Tamper 58.5mm. Purchased only a few weeks ago, it hasn't rocked my world. $200 including postage.

3. The American Press (USED). I bought two of these through crowdfunding, used this one, again, wasn't rocked. $60 including postage.

4. The American Press (UNUSED and UNOPENED). $80 including postage.

5. HG-One portafilter stand for E61 portafilters. Hardly used, weighs a ton, $150 including postage. Has a small allen key to adjust the height of the red rest.

[6. removed from sale]

7. Barista Hustle tamper. I think 58.4mm, designed for use with VST Baskets. Lightweight material with thin steel tamper face that screws in, and spare face. $60 including postage.

8. Pullman Classic Tamper with Wenge Handle and Espresso Parts Double Basket. The base was fitted to the included filter basket by Pullman. $150 including postage.

9. Londinium button/palm style tamper, with brass base (needs a polish). I think Wenge wood, closer to 58mm. $100 including postage.

10. Orphan Espresso 'Puck' tamping stand/puck. With a ice hockey puck centre and red painted metal rim to catch. Well used, $40 including postage.

11. Kafatek 58.5mm chinese made distributor, red anodised top, three vane distributor. Height adjustable. $90 including postage.

12. OCD Version 1, four vane coffee distributor, I think 58.4mm. Four vane distributor, with two removable shims to adjust the height. $80 including postage.

I've got the original boxes as shown in the photos.

Happy to answer questions.

Sniff

PM sent re: no. 5

Comment

reply sent regards Sniff

Comment

item 5 sold

Comment

pm'd re #12

Comment

Originally posted by Deano156 View Post
            pm'd re #12
            Reply sent. Cheers

Comment

5 and 12 sold.

Cheers

Sniff

Comment

Originally posted by SniffCoffee View Post
                I've been a member of Coffeesnobs for 10 years this year, so have accumulated quite the collection of gadgets.

Inspired by my wife letting go of her Sindy furniture collection, I offer the following, all in very good condition:

1. Handground Grinder (with shims). Purchased I think in the crowdfunding world, with the shim kit, it hasn't been used much, and I wouldn't recommend for espresso purposes. Would pair well with the American Press (see below) $70 including postage

2. The Force Tamper 58.5mm. Purchased only a few weeks ago, it hasn't rocked my world. $200 including postage.

3. The American Press (USED). I bought two of these through crowdfunding, used this one, again, wasn't rocked. $60 including postage.

4. The American Press (UNUSED and UNOPENED). $80 including postage.

7. Barista Hustle tamper. I think 58.4mm, designed for use with VST Baskets. Lightweight material with thin steel tamper face that screws in, and spare face. $60 including postage.

8. Pullman Classic Tamper with Wenge Handle and Espresso Parts Double Basket. The base was fitted to the included filter basket by Pullman. $150 including postage.

9. Londinium button/palm style tamper, with brass base (needs a polish). I think Wenge wood, closer to 58mm. $100 including postage.

10. Orphan Espresso 'Puck' tamping stand/puck. With a ice hockey puck centre and red painted metal rim to catch. Well used, $40 including postage.

11. Kafatek 58.5mm chinese made distributor, red anodised top, three vane distributor. Height adjustable. $90 including postage.

Sniff
                Updated list

Comment

Any chance of a deal on 3,4 & 7 together

Comment

• SniffCoffee
                    SniffCoffee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sure! Send me a pm

pm'd re #11

Comment

Originally posted by sniffcoffee View Post
                    i've been a member of coffeesnobs for 10 years this year, so have accumulated quite the collection of gadgets.

Inspired by my wife letting go of her sindy furniture collection, i offer the following, all in very good condition:

1. handground grinder (with shims). Purchased i think in the crowdfunding world, with the shim kit, it hasn't been used much, and i wouldn't recommend for espresso purposes. Would pair well with the american press (see below) $70 including postage

2. the force tamper 58.5mm. Purchased only a few weeks ago, it hasn't rocked my world. $200 including postage.

3. the american press (used). I bought two of these through crowdfunding, used this one, again, wasn't rocked. $60 including postage.

4. the american press (unused and unopened). $80 including postage.

7. barista hustle tamper. I think 58.4mm, designed for use with vst baskets. Lightweight material with thin steel tamper face that screws in, and spare face. $60 including postage.

8. pullman classic tamper with wenge handle and espresso parts double basket. The base was fitted to the included filter basket by pullman. $150 including postage.

10. orphan espresso 'puck' tamping stand/puck. With a ice hockey puck centre and red painted metal rim to catch. Well used, $40 including postage.

Sniff
                    updated list of what's still available

Comment

Updated list of what's still available:

Originally posted by SniffCoffee View Post

2. The Force Tamper 58.5mm. Purchased only a few weeks ago, it hasn't rocked my world. $200 including postage. (Save $100 on the new price!)

10. Orphan Espresso 'Puck' tamping stand/puck. With a ice hockey puck centre and red painted metal rim to catch coffee grounds. Well used, $40 including postage.

Sniff

Comment

Mods please close this thread and I'll do some separate listings for the remaining stuff. Thanks Sniff

Comment

Working...
                        X