This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD (BNE) Rancilio Silvia + M2M grinder + accessories

Selling my complete set up as I have upgraded to a BZ10 with silenzio grinder

The Silvia espresso machine has an upgraded steam wand. Macap M2M grinder plus the accessories you see in the photo. Tamper, 600ml milk jug, thermometer, blackflush solution. Chocolate powder shaker.

About the Silvia I have owned this for about 7years and has not missed a beat. I back flush every week. And has had its general services when needed. It has the rust in the problem spot under the drip tray.
    The indicator light blew about 2 years ago so ordered a replacement but ordered a white instead of a black does not affect its performance.
    It comes with a double spout with double, single and blind basket.

The grinder is about 5years old. As I had a Breville smart grinder at the start. Also working perfectly fine.

I'm not sure what these are worth but how about we start at $600
    Would prefer pick up
    Pick up area is Moorooka QLD

Pictures

Comment

Comment

This is a fantastic deal. I have the same Silvia, M2M combo and they produce DELICIOUS shots. A winning setup in my books.

Comment

Totally respect your preference for local pickup... But if you decided you were open to boxing it up, I might be interested. I'm in Victoria, so it's difficult enough doing pickup of a machine a suburb or two away at the moment!

Interested in the Silvia primarily, or package if not looking to separate.

Cheers,
          Damien

Comment

Sold thank you

Comment

Working...
            X