Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breville Infuser + Smart Grinder Pro BCG820 (Canberra)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE Breville Infuser + Smart Grinder Pro BCG820 (Canberra)

Hello everyone,

For sale is my Breville Infuser and Breville Smart Grinder Pro. These have been humble servants for approximately one year, bought June 2019 brand new from Myer. Both come with manufacturer warranties. Great setup for a first timer into espresso or milk lattes, flat whites and cappuccinos. I will also throw in a free 54mm distributor tool.

Amazingly new, barely used condition Breville infuser. Low total use with a little more than 300 shots counted on the machine. Has been backflushed regularly with breville approved cleaner tablets, along with a fresh descale, and new carbon water filters. Comes with all genuine accessories, including a distribution tool. Enjoy coffee like nothing else with this authentic 9-bar thermoblock machine. Perfect option to suit those just getting in espresso, and milk drinks. Selling due to an upgrade.

----- You will love these features -----

- Genuine 9 bar pressure, with pressure indicator gauge

- Low pressure adjustable Pre-Infusion

- Inbuilt water temperature control with PID

- Less than a minute heat up time with incredibly efficient thermoblock design

- Cafe-style single-walled porta-filter baskets to enable the best coffee extraction

- Built in tamper with leveler

- FREE Machined 54mm Coffee Distributor Tool - worth ~$40

Happy to ship.

Asking Price: $600 (ONO) - At this time not willing to split the grinder and the machine.
    Attached Files

I'm at Sydney and I'm interested with the Smart Grinder. Would you make a post?

Comment

• DownerDaniel
      DownerDaniel commented
      Editing a comment
      Sent you a private message, please check your inbox

Price drop package to $550

Comment

Pm sent...10char

Comment

• DownerDaniel
        DownerDaniel commented
        Editing a comment
        Replied =D

Price dropped to $525 =D Willing to sell the Infuser for $400 separately.

Comment

Working...
      X