X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD (SYD) Nemox Lux Grinder $50

Hey all,

Up for grabs I have a Nemox Lux conical burr grinder. About 15 years old, but plenty of life left in it. Was used fairly lightly over the years, probably maximum only a few hundred kg of beans have seen these teeth.

There is one small thing wrong with it - the hopper was originally screwed to the grinder, but the plastic where that screw affixes is broken, and the screw is lost. So - the hopper can now be removed easily without unscrewing anything. While I'm sure it's a fairly easy fix, I never bothered to fix it because it worked 100% for my liking even in this state.

I was using this in single-dose fashion and I've recently upgraded to something which has a timer cos I got lazy otherwise I'd still be happily using this one.

Priced *very* fairly for a quick sale. Would definitely suit a beginner.

Cheers

victor

Edit: No, it does not "spill the beans" as such. ;P

Interested where about in sydney are you?

Comment

Hurlstone Park. working from home so you can pick up basically any time.

Comment

Great little grinder for $50. Looks in good nick for 15yrs old too. New hoppers are easy to find and relatively cheap, as are replacement burrs. So lots of life left in this one.

Comment

Yep, it's built like a tank and scrubs up really well and I really believe that it's got plenty of life left even if you don't spend another cent on it.
          In any case, this one is SPF. thanks for looking everyone

Comment

Working...
          X