NEW ORIGINAL Olympia Express Cremina Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE NEW ORIGINAL Olympia Express Cremina Accessories

Just Landed, Direct From Olympia Express In Switzerland... All new, original and unused.

The Olympia Express Cremina 49mm Portafilter comes with an original Olympia Double Basket (Or you can have a single if you like) and the new style tubed double spout.

The Olympia Express 49mm Black Tamper is beautifully weighted, feels nice in the hand and has the Olympia Express logo on the base.

The Olympia Express Knock Box is made from stainless steel, and has an oldskool wooden bar. Nothing special, but it does the job and came with the accessory kit.

I'll also throw in a couple of 60˚-90˚ Temperature Strips if you think they will be handy!

Will Not Split

$330 Pick Up From Richmond VIC, or I can post to you at cost

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9360.JPG Views:	15 Size:	251.7 KB ID:	837939 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9361.JPG Views:	15 Size:	214.9 KB ID:	837940 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9363.JPG Views:	15 Size:	161.8 KB ID:	837937 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9362.JPG Views:	15 Size:	172.4 KB ID:	837938 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9365.JPG Views:	20 Size:	105.5 KB ID:	837936
    Last edited by ClemFandango; 11 August 2020, 06:12 PM.

You wouldn't happen to have the machine that comes with the accessories for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by thoang View Post
      You wouldn't happen to have the machine that comes with the accessories for sale?
      Haha... Nah, I just got it yesterday mate.

Comment

Hi, I’m keen and sent you pm.

Comment

Working...
        X